Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Back Into It!!
Ok- so I just barely read the comments from my last post that was forever and a dog ago...and it made me want to try and post another one. This is what happened to my last one.....I was writing a way awesome post about my weekend and kicking mom's trash in Monopoly when for no reason my Internet connection fails and I lose all of my hard dedicated work. I thought it "autosaved" but it's lying to you. Can't say I was the happiest. But as one of my favorite quotes by Bob Marley goes -"You can't live in that negative way...make way for the positive day." Otherwise your life sucks and you don't enjoy waking up in the morning. Thank you for your comments too by the way, I will now be for sure posting pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment